JaxNewgroundsversionJaxNewgroundsversion

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats 2 Fans

Fatsack: BWDS ep 1 Fatsack: BWDS ep 1

This is amazing! Though how do fatsacks reproduce? Do they have it busy like rabbits or do they get it on like snails?
Is there an alpha, or do they gather wherever they can find other fatsacks in the dense forest? I would love to learn more about your creations Adam! I find them very interesting and fun to watch in your videos! :)

The Real Legend 4 The Real Legend 4

Awesomeness once again!

This series never fails to entertain me! WOOHOO! Can't wait to see Link piss his pants at the Shadow Temple! Well he would like he did in front of the ghost that gave him the hookshot but still!

Here's a suggestion for if you wanted to make your flash movies longer, you might not be able to fix the problem with the flash pressuring you, but there is another way. You could animate one part, submit the first part of the episode while working on the second part. A two part episode, sure it may have to be submitted one part at a time as two separate flashes, but the good thing is that not only is those two flashes still part of the series, but the movie itself will be longer. Meaning when it comes to the shadow temple, more screams!...... and Dead Hands... *shutters at the thought of dead hands*. I still can't wait for the next! ^^

Demon Tales Ep1 "Pilot" Demon Tales Ep1 "Pilot"

YESH

This deserves popularity and a complete series! =D

The End of Earth The End of Earth

It's like :D

It's like retro pixelated games combined with modern techno and merged with great animation!

If cutscenes in pixelated games were all like this, we'd be even more entertained than we were back then. WOOHOO! You deserve the ultimate 10 out of 10! Awesomeness!

Hildebrandt responds:

:) thanks a lot.

EVolution-abduction ep1 EVolution-abduction ep1

I LOVE IT

In fact, I like this so much, MAKE MOARRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!! =D

|~Snow Snow For Lucy~| |~Snow Snow For Lucy~|

OMG Best Movie EVER

The way it ended was so cuuuuuuutez! >w<

The TRUE death of Hinata The TRUE death of Hinata

=( *SNIFF*

NOOOOOOOO! Jax want NaruHina! Not death noo! *Jax iz sad now, I will not be owned!*

|~Enemy In The Snow~| |~Enemy In The Snow~|

Great!

This is a great animation..............But I still wanna see Snow Snow for Lucy. I WANNA SEE IT!

SpikeVallentine responds:

Grasp your patience!

The Frontier 2nd OP Theme The Frontier 2nd OP Theme

Awesome!

If this were a real anime, I think I would watch it!

School 13 - I.A.C.W. School 13 - I.A.C.W.

Holy!

I wonder if your gonna come up with another School 13 animation. That would be awesome! Even if I don't understand Russian, this is awesome and funny! XD