JaxNewgroundsversionJaxNewgroundsversion

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats 2 Fans

Fatsack: BWDS ep 1 Fatsack: BWDS ep 1

This is amazing! Though how do fatsacks reproduce? Do they have it busy like rabbits or do they get it on like snails?
Is there an alpha, or do they gather wherever they can find other fatsacks in the dense forest? I would love to learn more about your creations Adam! I find them very interesting and fun to watch in your videos! :)

The Real Legend 4 The Real Legend 4

Awesomeness once again!

This series never fails to entertain me! WOOHOO! Can't wait to see Link piss his pants at the Shadow Temple! Well he would like he did in front of the ghost that gave him the hookshot but still!

Here's a suggestion for if you wanted to make your flash movies longer, you might not be able to fix the problem with the flash pressuring you, but there is another way. You could animate one part, submit the first part of the episode while working on the second part. A two part episode, sure it may have to be submitted one part at a time as two separate flashes, but the good thing is that not only is those two flashes still part of the series, but the movie itself will be longer. Meaning when it comes to the shadow temple, more screams!...... and Dead Hands... *shutters at the thought of dead hands*. I still can't wait for the next! ^^

Demon Tales Ep1 "Pilot" Demon Tales Ep1 "Pilot"

YESH

This deserves popularity and a complete series! =D

The Scale of the Universe The Scale of the Universe

All thumbs up to the universal heavens!

Somehow this can actually makes us well aware that reality is big, and how amzing the universe is. This also seems to be a good candidate for maybe some.... educational presentation? Wait! That would be cool, I mean, look at all that information about the size and mass of atoms, up to humans, to the Earth, and the galaxy!

Must of been hard work caculating the sizes and stuff!

Unleash Your Imagination Unleash Your Imagination

OMG THANKS!

I've always wanted to become an animater! I need to by this flash stuff cause All I lived and animated with was with the crappy movie maker and paint! I wish adobe flash programs were cheaper. Why so expensive whyyyy???!!!! O_O

Awesome step by step thing!

Jack the fugitive Jack the fugitive

Awesome

Voilent enough for action.

Flakey The Snow-Man Flakey The Snow-Man

LOLOLOLOL

Awesome man!

"You Fruitcake!"

EyesAdrift responds:

lol love the name. :) Thanks.

snowkid snowkid

Awesomness

Look foward to the flash that's coming after!

Keep up the good work!